Structural Integration for Musicians
Structural Integration Can Help Musicians By:
- Eliminating pain due to overuse, repetitive motion, practice injury, or any other injury
- Preventing pain and injury from occuring in the first place
- Eliminating practice fatigue
- Improving your practice posture
- Helping to achieve flow and control in your technique — This allows you to take your performance to the Next Level!
- Complementing your Alexander Technique
- Giving you more energy for your practice and performance
- Eliminating other problems such as low back pain, sciatica, etc.